Imagine you just got 5- inches of snow and slush, and shortly you will be heading out with your family to an event that you need to attend. I don’t know about you, but my first worry would be: How are my tires going to do on the slick roads?
Well, with my experience I can tell you that the Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V2 winter tires will perform amazingly. Bridgestone has developed a perfect winter tire that will perform really well in extreme conditions with its Blizzak snow tires. With its NanoPro MultiCell technology in the first 55 percent of the tire tread, and its amazing winter compound in the remaining 45 percent of the tread, it makes Blizzak winter tires my number one choice.
I thought colder temperatures and ice would be roadblocks for the DM-V2s, but they weren’t. The Blizzak snow tires handled both conditions perfectly. At the end of the day, my Blizzak winter tires give me peace of mind when traveling with my family on winter roads.
Courtesy of Bridgestone
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by Clicnet editors, who aim to highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We welcome your feedback. Have something you think we should know about? Contact us, here.